Ok this is really backtracking, I am writing this at the end of Oct. I am not doing good at all! Get with it girl!!!
As my last post stated, this month has been a very difficult one for us. But we are all doing good and back in the swing of things. We bought a new vehicle in July, because we were expecting our family to be outgrowing my car. The new vehicle is a 2004 Nissan Armada. I love all the extra room(seats 8), I do not like the gas mileage(15mpg). It has an entertainment system in it, which will make the trips to AR much quieter. I have never had this new of a vehicle so it is pretty fun. It still has the new car smell! Imagine:)
Katherine got to experience her first circus. I was not able to go, but she was talking about tigers and lions all week. But I think her favorite part was the Big Slide she got to go down. David said she went down it countless times. The operator must have thought she was cute because he let her go as many times as she wanted to for free.
Devon has begun to walk finally! He is pretty timid about it, but he is catching on fast. He loves the independence I think. He seems much more content. He has said Mama and Dada, but he doesn't say that very often. He is your typical male, he has a difficult time communicating! :)
David and I have started a Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University class here in Cozad. It is a 13 week long course, but it will be worth it. We have been really falling behind on our commitment to our budget. Well we haven't even done one since we moved, so yeh we need a little boost. I would really recommend it to anyone. It is a great program and Dave is very funny (we watch a video of him each week).
I guess that is it for this month, at least all I can remember now 2 months down the road!
God bless you all.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! A post! We love the FPU videos. We have two of them and right now i am sharing them around. It's hard to get back into the swing of things after a big change like moving. Jason and I found that out, too. Gotta keep on trucking, though!
Post a Comment