Monday, August 18, 2008
Baby Taylor
Baby Taylor was not meant to live with us here on earth, but is waiting for us to join him. We found out Thursday afternoon that something was not right. The ultrasound dates didn't match and they couldn't see anything of the baby I thought I was carrying. The Doctor told us to expect a miscarriage to occur. Sunday I began to loss the baby. It has been a great blow to us, but it is a comfort to know the Lord is in control. David and I would ask that your prayers be with us. We greatly appreciate our families and church family for the support they have given us, it has been such a blessing. God Bless You All.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Anna,
I am so sorry to hear this news and will be praying for you and your family. God Bless,
Melanie Strevel Hodges
Love you, Anna.
Post a Comment